You are here
Collection of personal information
Personal information that you provide voluntarily through the use of email and online forms may collected, including:
• Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the Service.
• Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the services provided via the Service.
• Any other information that you upload or send using the Service.
Protection of personal information
Your personal information may be used to:
• Administer the Service.
• Personalise the website for you.
• Enable your access to and use of the Service.
• Display the information you provide to other authenticated users of the Service.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, personal information may be disclosed only to the extent required by law in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend the legal rights of authenticated users, managers, administrators, and parties responsible for the development, hosting, maintenance or administration of the Service.
Securing your data
Reasonable technical and organisational precautions will be taken to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. When personal information is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected it may be deleted.
This website contains links to other websites.
No responsibility is accepted for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.